We’re always looking for new authors who want to share information about various topics relevant to martial arts and martial arts travel. Through our blog, we aim to contribute to the growth and development of the global martial arts community by sharing personal stories, interviews of influencers, along with a variety of articles on martial arts, travel, and health & wellness. We welcome you to be a part of this continuous goal!
By contributing to our blog, you will be able to share your voice, experience, and expertise to the martial arts community and avid travelers worldwide. Should you have any suggestions about our blog or our site, please feel free to let us know!
If you’d like to see your work posted on our site, create your content following our guidelines below and send it to marketing@BookMartialArts.com. Follow the instructions below and we’ll reply within 1 (one) week after we received your article.
Ready to create and submit your content? Follow these 4 easy steps:
Step 1. Choose a category for your article/blog post
- Martial Arts Travel Destinations E.g. Top 10 Destinations to Train in Martial Arts, Best Destinations for MMA Training, Where to Best Learn Muay Thai in Thailand, etc.
- Martial Arts Disciplines : E.g. 10 Great Benefits of Taekwondo Practice (Taekwondo), The Fundamental Teachings of Kung Fu (Kung Fu) Life Lessons Gained from Boxing, etc.
- Martial Arts Categories E.g. Girl Power: How to Play to Your Strengths as a Female Martial Artist (Martial Arts for Women), Kicking Asana: Why You Should Complement Your Martial Arts Practice with Yoga (Martial Arts & Yoga), How Martial Arts Can Help to Strengthen Characters of the Youth (Martial Arts for Youth), etc.
- Personal stories E.g Profile articles, Martial arts related interviews & personal experiences, Five Things I Wish I Had Told My White Belt Self etc.
Note: For more ideas on what other topics you can write about, please check out the “All Destinations”, “All Categories” and “All Styles” dropdown options found on our website.
Step 2. Create an article/blog post that meets the guidelines
Please keep your article between 600 to 1500 words (including image captions and title).
Note: With the permission of the author, BookMartialArts.com would require the right to edit the submitted guest article/blog post as necessary.
- Provide at least 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures (one must be a headshot of the author).
- Should be related to topics discussed in the article itself
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG.
- Size: min of 500 KB and max of 2 MB.
- List of sources for images (to avoid copyright infringement). Please submit caption and image credit.
Include links within the article/ post.
- The article or blog post should contain a maximum of 3 links:
- The links can be to the website’s/blog’s URL or a specific page/post within the website/blog.
- The links may also be used to cite a source.
- The links should always benefit or add value for readers. They should fit in context and provide with relevant/useful information.
- Links that link to other business’ websites which would be considered to be in direct competition with Tripaneer.com are not allowed i.e.: links to other travel booking platforms.
Note: An exception for businesses/companies/websites that do not directly compete with Tripaneer.com and its sites can be made. In these cases, a link to the site’s or blog’s homepage is allowed. However, links to pages that list specific products/services are not allowed as we strive to provide our community with articles free of excessive promotion.
Step 3. Include an author’s bio
Before you send through your submission to us via email, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted on the bottom of the published article/blog post.
E.g. Klara Kristi is the Community Manager at BookMartialArts.com, one of the world’s leading online martial arts travel websites. She is also a martial arts enthusiast and a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) practitioner.
Step 4. Share to website/blog and social media
- Once published, BookMartialArts.com will share all your article/blog post across its social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & Instagram).
- In exchange, we request for our guest bloggers/websites to link back (do-follow link only, please) to their blog post/article (that is published on our blog) and/or our homepage (www.BookMartialArts.com).
– THANK YOU –